(Disclaimer: just because I know them to be true, does not necessarily mean that they are true.)
1. In a family with two children, only one child can behave at a time.
2. We are busiest at work over the winter holidays, when the weather is breathtakingly gorgeous, and whenever I would like to take vacation.
3. Despite my best attempts at polite education, everyone still believes I am outside all day putting plants in the ground. To be fair, I don’t have a clue what most other people do either.
4. Craig’s job is boring. At least to me.
5. Today’s PG movies are the PG-13’s of my childhood.
6. Spud of Bob the Builder is the most annoying tv character in the history of tv characters.
7. I spend too much money on fabric. It is a true addiction.
8. I do need more fabric.
9. Craig and I need a date, badly. Still waiting to make up our anniversary (Jan 3rd.)
10. My cousin Jo believes Jeep strollers suck and Mazda’s are good cars to buy. I respectfully disagree, our Jeep stroller is awesome and our Mazda is a POS. Don’t tell her I said that.
11. I have forgotten what it is really like to have a newborn. This must be nature’s way of tricking women into further procreation.
12. Rest assured, when I get baby fever, we will be getting a dog. Or a fish. End of story.
13. Thirteen is not an unlucky number for me.
14. I should get back to grading this site for the bazillonth time instead of writing this stupid post.
15. Bazillionth is not a word, and if I really have to be truthful, it’s only about the seventh try grading this flat-as-a -pancake site.
16. If you are the only house in the neighborhood without a dog, all of the rabbits will live in your yard.
17. The postman only comes early when you haven’t put out your Netflix yet. Otherwise, 5:30pm.
18. From May-December, all of the days are actually compressed and the last 7 months of the year will pass by quickly than the first 5. This IS true, believe me.
19. If I want to buy more fabric, I need to work more hours to pay for it. Therefore, I need to stop blathering on about nonsense and get back to work.
20. I want to buy more fabric.